Your Privacy Rights
Personal information is information that identifies you. This policy applies to personal information we collect online and offline. We collect information online through our website and offline through QS Professionals offices.
We provide staffing services to clients and job services to candidates seeking current or future job opportunities. We collect personal information to help connect candidates with jobs at QS Professionals Corp and QS Professionals Corp clients. We collect this data through our website, over the phone, and in person.
We collect information about you when you visit our website, use our services, visit our office locations, or when you provide it to us in any other way. We also collect information from third party sources.
We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes:
- contact information like your name, phone number, and email address;
- your work history, including your resume, cover letter, and previous job experience;
- job application materials including the application form, cover letter, and other material you provide;
- information you choose to import from third party services like file storage sites or single sign-on services;
- your precise geographic location;
- demographic information, including age, ethnicity, and gender. Providing this information is voluntary and is only used by QS Professionals Corp to meet diversity goals. We do not provide this information to hiring managers.
We collect information about you automatically when you visit our sites. This includes:
- your IP address;
- your browser and operating system details;
- actions you take on the site.
We collect information about you if you visit one of our offices. This includes:
- any paper materials you provide to us.
Sources of Information
In addition to information we collect from you, we also may collect information about you from third party sources. These sources include:
- third party websites and services like job boards and professional network sites;
- background check providers;
- your references;
- business intelligence sources;
We use the information we collect for our business purposes, which include:
Recruiting and hiring – We use contact information and job application data to contact and evaluate candidates for current and future job openings.
Providing our websites:
- We use the information we collect about your device and the information you give us to allow you to create an account on our site
- We use information you provide to us to administer the various services you opt in to, including emails and notifications about career opportunities and other developments.
Product development and improvement – We use all personal data we collect to develop new products, tools, and services.
Sales and marketing
- We use contact information to make sales calls, and send out advertising materials to candidates, customers, and customer prospects
- If you create an account on our site, we will send you emails with job content
- We use the personal data we collect on our site to profile the interests of employers and job seekers, and understand their interests
- We use information we collect about your device to generate statistics about how you use our site
Security, fraud prevention, and legal compliance – We use personal data to ensure the security of our site and services, to protect against fraud, and to comply with legal requirements.
We may use your information for any other purpose that you choose to opt in to on our site. We do not sell your data for their direct marketing purposes unless you opt in to such marketing. If you do not want to receive email from us, visit the “Opt Out” or “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any QS Professionals Corp email to remove yourself from continued receipt of such email messages.
Information Sharing with Third Parties
We share personal information with clients, service providers, affiliated companies, and other third parties.
Sharing with Clients
With your permission, we may submit your resume, application and other information to a prospective employer on the basis that such prospective employer will not 1) disclose the fact that such job seeker is seeking employment and 2) share your personal data with any other person without job your consent or otherwise in compliance with applicable labor and employment laws.
We may share your personal information, with sufficient information removed so that you are not readily identifiable, to prospective employers to solicit their potential interest in you as a job candidate.
Sharing with Service Providers
Sharing with Other Third Parties
We may share user information with third parties when we believe, in our sole discretion, that such sharing is appropriate:
- to comply with the law, including but not limited to, in response to a subpoena served on QS Professionals Corp;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of QS Professionals Corp, our users or others;
- or to prevent activity that we believe, in our sole discretion, may be or may become illegal, unethical or legally actionable (including exchanging user information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection).
We may share aggregate personal data from you and others and share it with clients, advertisers, and other third parties. This information does not identify you personally.
QS Professionals Corp restricts access to the personal information it collects to those who have a valid business need to know that information. Access to personal information is granted based on the minimum access required to fulfill the business need and purpose for which it is collected, used and shared. We endeavor to use commercially reasonable security safeguards, practices and procedures, and we commit to the highest level of care to protect the privacy and integrity of personal information, throughout its useful life-cycle, from collection until destruction. You are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe.
Information Security Incident Response
If we discover that your personal information has been involved in a security incident, we will take appropriate steps to respond to the incident in a timely manner and, where legally required, notify you of the incident.
Retention of Personal Information
QS Professionals Corp will keep your personal information for as long as we have a business need and purpose to retain the information, including storage for auditing and archival purposes. When we believe we no longer need such information, we will destroy or otherwise dispose of your personal information in a manner intended to preserve your privacy and security.
Accessing and Updating Your Profile
You may review, update, or remove your job seeker profile directly on the website. You may also contact us and ask to see your job seeker profile and choices, and you may advise us of any changes or inaccuracies in such profile and choices and we will update or correct as appropriate.
QS Professional Corp’s services are only available to individuals over the age of 18. QS Professionals is not intended for and does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If we believe you are under 18, we may delete your information at any time without notice to you. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe that your child has provided personal information to us, you may use the “contact us” information below to exercise your rights as a parent or guardian.
Changes to This Policy
Reporting Fraudulent Activities
If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on our website or in an email or text, please contact QS Professionals Corp at (256) 646-2252 so that we can follow up with appropriate actions.